Enable automatic numbering on a custom object with module builder after its creation

With Module Builder the development of modules is really simple. When creating an object inside a custom module, it is possible to check a box to automatically generate automatic numbering.

I have several objects that I have already created for which I have not checked automatic numbering. Now I would need to enable it but I don’t want to delete the objects I have made and redo them with the checkmark.
Is it possible to enable it from already created object? Is it sufficient to create the file mod_objname_standard.php in htdocs/custom/modulename/core/modules/modulename/ and modify it as desired?

As usual, I found the solution myself since no one answers on this forum. I wonder what the point is at this point.
For those who are interested, just copy a mod_object_standard.php and modules_object.php to /custom/modulesname/core/modules where “object” is the name of your object and adapt the object name to what you need (you can use search and replace remembering to do this in both upper and lower case). Then just override the getNextValue function in mod_name_standard to have it return the next value to assign (you can look at what it looks like in other objects and take a cue from there). If you need any help comment on this post and if I can give you a hand, as it should work within such a forum.