Invoice template SPECIMEN.pdf, source file?

Hello,

I’m struggling right now in order to create a custom invoice for me. I don’t want to start from scratch, so I decided to take the SPECIMEN.pdf as a fundament for my work. I would like to know from which source (.odt File? or PHP code?) it is generated from, so that I can edit it there directly.

Thank you so much,
Ronny.

1 Like

Hi,

Usually specimen is create with the defaut PDF modele of each module.
To make your own model : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Create_a_PDF_document_template

Hi, thanks for your reply. I need some .odt sample file on which I can build upon. Is there some sample file? This is what I’m looking for.

Dear,

Please find below some exemples.
They are not from me, I just download them.

Facture_test.odt (16.2 KB)

template_idl.odt (13.1 KB)

Devis_ref.odt (46.7 KB)

1 Like

I created an odt template and stored it under documents/doctemplates (and to be on the safe side under documents/doctemplates/invoices) as explained here, but I can’t use it for creating documents, it simply does not appear anywhere. As templates I get always “crabe” and “einstein” templates. What can I do? Please give some advices.

Thank you so much Ksar ! :happy:

If you could only tell me where to put them, I will be very happy.

Ok I found it (for anyone who is having the same trouble): You need to go to Home -> Setup -> Modules -> Invoices Setup and activate “ODT/ODS templates”.

Unfortunately I get it back from backend as ODT and not as PDF as I have expected it to convert it for me :unhappy:

1 Like

You should use the ODT2PDF script

[url=www.dolibarr.org/t/solved-odt-to-pdf/16931/1