Replenishment Feature

@kasr
Hello,
I had a challenge with the replenishment tool or feature in Dolibarr, it wasnt computing correctly in the sense that it wasnt capturing the correct stock that needs to be replenished …

However, at the github platform, this was resolved and i updated my php files with this resolved replenish file.

When i upgraded from 18.03 to 18.04, i discovered that it was the old file of replenishment that was there because the old problem surfaced, so i had to upload the correct file again and it became okay.

I want to ask why the update replenish php file has not been updated to the installation folder so that when an upgrade is done old files dont resurface

Can i upload the fcorrect php file here so it is added to the installation file?

Thank you

I dic

Which file(s) have the issue?

If you check the files here do they have the changes that you expect?

If they do have those changes, then they were probably submitted to a later revision than 18.0.4 - perhaps in version 19?

If the changes are not there, then I would suggest that you make a pull request with your changes, and link to the other discussion here on this forum so people can see what it is about.

Hello,

Do you have the BUG number or FIX number or link ?

Hi Jon,

Thanks for reaching out.

The file is replenish.php

Yes the bug was fixed and it is now correct from my investigation on the stock data of products.

When i upgraded to 18.04 from 18.03, it was the old file that was installed, thus i experienced the bug again in 18.04 , then i changed the file to the github fixed replenish.php. The stock data became accurate again.

I dont know if this is clear

Hello Ksar,

I dont have it, cant remember if i copied the link when i saw the solution. What i did was to make the changes as updated on Github on the file and then saved it, renamed the old replenish file, uploaded the Github solution file and replaced the old

Solution to the problem surfaced. Everything became alright.

If you want the file, i can upload it, but not sure about the link ot bug number now

Thank you

Does this file have the changes you needed?

i want to think this should be the correct one.

it can be tried or i copy the one i have as replenidh

Thank you