Request for Integration of fiskaltrust Middleware into Dolibarr TakePOS for Legal Compliance

Hello Dolibarr Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I would like to bring up an important topic regarding the compliance of our TakePOS systems with local fiscal laws, particularly in Austria, Germany, and France. As many of you are aware, these countries have stringent legal requirements for POS systems to ensure proper fiscal reporting and security.

I recently came across an open-source middleware solution provided by fiskaltrust, which is designed to help POS systems comply with these legal requirements. The middleware acts as a bridge between the POS system and the respective country’s fiscal authorities, ensuring that all transactions are recorded and reported correctly. More details about this middleware can be found on their GitHub repository.

I know there are already TSE and likewise modules out there, but they require a monthly subscription, which isn’t sustainable in my eyes. Such important features should be integrated in the core without having to rely on a paid monthly subsoftware.

Best regards