Required Improvements for Next Dolibarr Release!

Hi team,

I’d like to suggest a few enhancements for consideration in the upcoming Dolibarr release:

1. User Creation Process: Currently, when an administrator creates a new user, they are required to manually input salary information. To streamline this process, salary data should be automatically imported from the HR module. The following data should be integrated from the HRMS:
Job Position
Average Hourly Rate kr
Average Daily Rate kr
Salary kr
Hours Worked (per week)
Employment Date
  1. Department Management: There should be a system-wide capability to create and manage departments. This feature should allow all modules to connect with departments, similar to how categories and tags function, facilitating linkage to cost centers in the accounting system.
  2. Access Control for Salary Information: Employees should not have visibility into their manager’s or higher-level officers’ salaries, even if they have access to user creation and modification features. This restriction is particularly important for managers involved in hiring processes.

I will continue to provide additional suggestions as they arise.

Best regards,
Dev

Hi @dev
Feature requests should be submitted in Dolibarr Github page

Thanks for the quick response !

I have now added these requests to the Git repository for tracking and further discussion. Please let me know if additional details or clarifications are needed.

Best regards,
Dev.