simple question about supplier invoice

Hello Guys

i want to ask is “Ref. supplier” filed ,is the filed where i need to enter my supplier invoice number ,or its something else and i need to use extra fields to add supplier invoice number.

In my situation, i am putting the vendor/supplier number or the reference number during the creation of the vendor/supplier.

where do you put supp invoice number ?

on the “Label” ?

the invoice number is automatically generated when you will create the invoice.

yes but this number is for my dolibarr system ,but the supplier when he send me invoice has a number from his system and that munber is declared in our country vat tax register .

My supplier invoice number by far more important attribute then any other in the form

I use supplier code for any account number i have with the supplier if I am a regular customer of theirs.

I use Ref Supplier for the invoice number/receipt number the supplier gives me form his invoice so that they match.

i was thinking the same thing ,if i may ask from ware are u and is this setup works for you ?

I am a small retail physical business (not online yet) selling goods locally in a shop in the UK. I use dolibarr to store all my products/suppliers. I dont generally give customer receipts/invoices but I can easily sometimes through dolibarr. After 9months of adding my (1300 so far) products I am now starting to use the supplier section to record all my orders and stock with the suppliers. I use it for my own records. The supplier sometimes gets a copy of the supplier order in advance before I collect the stock to help them plan at their warehouse. I use the supplier invoice system to track how and when i pay my suppliers.

10x for the answer ,im from Bulgaria and i started testing the setup that u put in place to see if it will fit my requirements and most of all if it will fit our country tax agency requirements. I hope that it will.
10x again and best of luck with your business :happy: